Delivery Information and Returns Policy
All of our products which are marked as in stock will take around 1-2 working days to dispatch – orders made before 3pm Monday to Friday will be posted the same day using Royal Mail’s 1st Class service whenever possible unless there is a Scottish Bank Holiday. Due to the increase in demand with the COVID19 pandemic, Royal Mail and other couriers have advised that post may take up to 7 working days due to delays caused by self-isolation.
We are currently offering a local delivery service for those in our local area to ease the burden on postal services and to ensure that our products are delivered to customers as quickly as possible. At the moment we do not offer collections.
Our local delivery service is completely contact-free to maximise safety and works as follows:
For orders placed in the Erskine, Inchinnan or Bishopton areas (including some surrounding areas such as Dargavel and Houston), local delivery is free of charge with no minimum spend. Orders placed out with these areas will be posted.
To enable this option, select the Pickup from Store option at checkout. We will email you using the email address provided to discuss a date and time for delivery (please check your Spam or Junk folders for an email from us (email@example.com) which should arrive up to 24 hours after placing your order.
Only the shipping areas mentioned above are eligible for local delivery and we reserve the right to amend or discontinue this option at any time.
For all other orders within the UK, we will post your order using Royal Mail’s 1st Class Standard or Signed. For large or particularly fragile orders (such as orders containing candles), we will use DPD Next Day Delivery using the contact details provided by you.
Orders placed over £20 (excluding deals) will have free delivery using either Royal Mail's 1st Class Signed or DPD Next Day Delivery.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, get in contact with us at the first instance by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a ticket here. You can also send us a message through our Facebook or Instagram page (@lunarmelts) for a quicker response and we will attempt to rectify the issue as soon as we are notified.
Orders can be cancelled up to 24 hours after the order has been placed – any time after this will need to be returned using the guidance below:
· Customers have up to 14 days (from the date the order was placed) to get in contact with us by the above channels or by filling in our returns form – please have your Order ID handy as a reference. In order to be eligible for a refund, the product must be unopened and unused. Lunar Melts accepts no liability for damage caused by the misuse of our products. We will not offer refunds for products which have been damaged or rendered useless as a result of misuse.
· If your order hasn’t arrived within 10 days (not including weekends/bank holidays), get in contact with us and we will sort it for you – we may need to send a replacement order which may take a few days longer. If the order has arrived and it is incorrect or you are missing an item, get in contact with us and we will arrange to send the correct item at no cost.
· If you have changed your mind, get in contact with us to return your item - you (as the customer) will be liable for the cost of returning the item. We will only refund the item once it has been returned and inspected and we do not take responsibility if the item is lost in transit whilst being returned.
· We pride ourselves on being meticulous with our packaging but sometimes couriers aren’t the nicest with parcels and your products may arrive broken. If this happens, get in contact with us straightaway (with pictures) and we will arrange a replacement for you at no cost.
· At the moment we do not offer refunds for items which were on sale or if the reason given is because you didn’t like the scent (as this would require you to have opened the product and the product becomes used as a result).
· For items purchased using gift vouchers, we will only refund the amount that you have paid (minus the gift voucher).
· Customised items or items made to order will be ineligible for a refund unless there was a manufacturing fault (such as incorrect spelling or scent/item) or if the product has arrived broken.
Lunar Melts reserves the right to change or amend the above policies without notification or notice. It is your responsibility to check our policies for any changes.
Last updated 5th January 2022.